Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SODEXO CREW

















































































































































































































































































We are winding down our school year, so I am going to post these pictures of some of the people I work with. With it being just a week left, maybe they want even realize I posted them until we are officially out for the summer. Then by the time we start back next in the fall they will have forgotten and want hurt me for putting these lovely pictures on my blog.

I didn't get pictures of everyone but I tried to get as many as I could. We have a great team at UNA and everyone works well together and as a rule enjoys coming to work each day. We are more like an extended family than co-workers. Some of us have been there for almost 20 years and most of us have been working there for at least 10 years. Seems when we start to work here we just keep coming back. The work is very physical and tiring but I guess that is why they call it work. We do have a number of international students that work part time and most of them consider us their moms away from home. Some have not returned home for two or three years.

I will try to download more pictures of the rest of the crew as soon as I find my cd-r with the rest of the pictures.

I just decided to take more pictures.

We had a big event at work today, where we fed the faculty and staff. They were honoring Dr. Gary Warren for his years of service. We fed a little over 500. The food was delicious. Our chef Paul and head cook Curtis did an excellent job on preparing the food. Denise our unit manager coordinated the set up, keeping the food flowing , manning the drink stations and the dessert bar, then the final clean up. All was completed in about two and a half hours. Great job Sodexo employees.















































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ms. Pat it's really interesting to read your blog with all our pictures and stuff.. I like the phrases you used in your blog.. reckon, fixin to, ya' ll, over yonder.. :-)) it really cracked me up.. keep it up..

timeinabottle said...

Thanks Sameer. Glad you enjoyed my blog