Sunday, August 23, 2009

HERE'S DANIEL

DAVID'S FIRST VISIT WITH DANIEL
MAWMAW AND GRANDADDY WITH DAVID, LUKE, CHARLOTTE AND DANIEL.
MAWMAW AND BABY


AWWW PEACE AND QUIET.



MOMMY AND THE BOYS




DADDY AND THE BOYS





CAN'T A GUY GET A LITTLE SLEEP AROUND HERE?






FIRST TUB BATH AND I'M NOT HAPPY










SOUND ASLEEP







GRANDADDY AND DANIEL








We got in from Colorado on Friday night. We have spent most of the weekend catching up on our rest and getting ready to go back to work on Monday and trying to get back in the swing of things here at home.

I have spent the last few hours trying to make this blasted computer work. Seems if we are every gone for a few days, we have a dickens of a time getting the thing to work again. So after a few choice words and rebooting a couple of time, I have finally been able to get to the posting segment of my blog.

I wanted to get a few of Daniel's pictures posted. He is such a cutie. By the time we left CO.. he had already changed in his looks and was starting to look more and more like David. David seems to be taking Daniel in stride. I'm sure he will push a few buttons for mommy and daddy for a while. He has been use to getting all the attention and now he will have to share the time.

We had a wonderful time while we were there. It was not all taking care of baby. We took a few side trips and I will get around to posting pictures of those during the next week or so. In the mean time I have to be up at five in the morning and be to work at 6:00. I hope I still have the get and go to get up and go.

No comments: