Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RUNAWAY BLAZER

I have got to tell you all this while I am still chuckling about it.

John has been kind of under the weather, so this morning when I ask him if he would like to get out for awhile, I didn't know if he would go out or not. He said it would probably make him feel better to get some fresh air. We went to Heart's Crys and then decided to go into town where they had opened another thrift store ( you know our passion for those.) We looked around for a little bit and decided to go home.

We had started out of town, when John ask if I wanted to stop and get a bite to eat. Well I am never going to turn down an opportunity to eat out. We stopped at Sonic and ordered a chicken tender basket. We sat there for about 15 minutes eating, talking and people watching. I looked up and I said to John, "have we rolled?". Well we could see the menu board and speaker up in front of us about a car length and a half. We had ever so slowly rolled into the middle of the drive threw and were sitting right smack dab in the middle of it just eating and talking. We had noticed that other cars were cutting us a wide path, but figured they were dodging something else. We didn't realize it was us. When we figured out what happened we pulled up and sat there and laughed until we both had tears running down our cheeks.

Just another reason not to take yourself to seriously.

No comments: