Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAVING A ROUGH WEEK

Well I hate to complain, but this has been the most frustrating week I have had in a long time. It started out great, went had a long weekend in Memphis, but it has been down hill from there. Of course I went back to work on Tuesday and had a very long day about 12 hours. Then had to be back in this morning at 5:45, but I can handle that. Now I know that I am not the smartest person in the world but I don't think I'm as dumb as a stump.

We have been in this on going battle over the email address change for almost two weeks. I reckon everything that has had that email address on it is completely screwed up. The only real people that you can reach to talk to are Jeff or Lisa somewhere in deepest India. It is funny, when you first start talking to them they sound like you are talking to an english speaking person, but the longer you talk to heavier accent they have and suddenly you understand nothing they are saying. I start wondering if I have had a stroke or am I standing under the tower of Bable. After about an hour Jeff tells me to hold on and he will switch me to someone who can for certain help me. CLICK........ Then the operator comes on and says "If you want to make a call, please hang up and dial again".


I can't understand why with all this confusion, that we can't receive a payment to my account, but they continue to take out service charges. Same account, same address, same email address. It seems I'm putting water in a bucket with a hole in it. I am beginning to think the computer is a means to get rid of everyone over 50. Why resort to euthanisia, when you can just drive people crazy with a computer. I hope Jeff and Lisa feel really bad when they read the obits and it says "Pat was found with one fist threw the computer screen and the other clutching the mouse".

I promise after to day I will blog about kids, grand kids, vacations, aches and pains, but not about my computer woes.
".

No comments: